Is your dog acting up on purpose or not?
Join us as, dog behavior expert, Janine Pierce reveals the mysteries behind our canine companions' Mischief, Mayhem, and Manners
- What is normal doggie behavior? Do we have realistic expectations?
- How do consequences and environment affect a dog's behavior?
- How can we survive puppyhood?
- What do we do with our canine teenagers (adolescence!)?
- We will also cover specific problem solving like jumping, mouthing, greeting behaviors, coprophagia (gasp!) and more!
Instructor: Janine Pierce, CPDT-KA (Dog Behavior Expert and Professional Dog Trainer)
Pre-registration is required: Early bird $25 before May 7; regular $30 (includes class materials)
All proceeds benefit the animals at the Glendale Humane Society, a no-kill rescue.
Please note that this class is for people only: please leave your pets at home.