WHO: Sponsors are The Crescenta Valley Fire Safe Council & The LA County Parks Dept. (Participants include LA County Sheriff's Department, LA County Fire, CERT, FEMA, LA Co. Office of Emergency Services, and many more).
WHAT: Emergency Preparedness Expo
WHEN: Sat., June 16, 11am – 2pm
WHERE: Two Strike Park in La Crescenta, 5107 Rosemont Ave., above Orange Ave.
WHY: To help residents, businesses and institutions of The Crescenta Valley become better able to deal with conditions during the interval between the onset of an emergency/disaster and the arrival of professional responders (Fire, Law Enforcement, Medical, etc.) or other assistance.
- Booths with information, brochures, resources, Q&A, etc.
- Speakers to further explain security, emergency and disaster issues
- Demonstrations to see how things work
- Displays to be better able to visualize items, equipment, etc.
- Vendors so you can purchase preparedness items, snacks, food and beverages
- Raffles so you can, perhaps, win a preparedness item
- Fire Extinguisher Recharge (discounted pricing) so you can keep your extinguishers up to date
HEY! The CV Fire Safe Council is a 501(c)3 organization so donations are both tax-deductible & welcome.
For additional information contact:
President, Crescenta Valley Fire Safe Council