Glendale Firefighters are partnering with ABC7 for its 20th annual 'Spark of Love' Toy Drive for underserved children in the Glendale community.
Locals can bring new, unwrapped toys and sports equipment to Glendale Fire stations anytime through Dec. 24. The campaign then distributes the gifts. Last year 'Spark of Love' collected nearly 500,000 toys within Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Ventura and Riverside counties.
Here are several nearby locations to bring donations:
- Fire Station 29, 2465 Honolulu Ave., Montrose
- Fire Station 28, 4410 New York Ave., La Crescenta
- Fire Station 24, 1734 Canada Blvd., Glendale
- Fire Station 23, 3303 E. Chevy Chase Dr., Glendale
- Fire Station 22, 1201 S. Glendale Ave., Glendale
The Metrolink Holiday Toy Express train will also arrive at the Glendale Train Station on Sunday, Dec. 9 at 5:45 p.m. to entertain community members. Glendale Firefighters will be there to receive donated, unwrapped toys.
For more information, contact the Glendale Fire Department at 818-548-4800.