tickets are now on sale for the July 4 event at .
Tickets are $7 advance and $10 at the event. Children 7 and under are free.
Locals can expect live music, rides, food trucks and a bright display of fireworks starting at 4 p.m. Gates are set to close at 8:30 p.m. and everyone is encouraged to find a spot to view the fireworks by that time.
Here is where you can buy tickets:
- office at 3131 Foothill Blvd., Unit D, La Crescenta (10 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- Crescenta Valley Insurance, 3156 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- , 3333 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- , 3550 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- , 2729 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Sunday Farmer's Market, Honolulu Avenue and Ocean View Boulevard, Montrose (9 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
You can also buy tickets on July 4 in the "drive thru" ticket line at Prospect and La Crescenta avenues from noon to 3 p.m.
The event is sponsored by CV Fireworks, a nonprofit that hosts an annual Fourth of July fireworks show for the Crescenta Valley and neighboring communities.