1. Merry Christmas from Montrose Patch! Do you have fond memories of Montrose Old Town Christmas or Santa flying in a helicopter? Check out Patch's interview with locals .
2. to clear debris and sediment from Mullally Debris Basin in La Canada Flintridge. The Department of Public Works will clean up the basin to help prepare for future storms and prevent the built-up debris from destroying property.
3. Christmas doesn't mean you have to cook. See the Montrose eateries that are open Christmas day .
4. has open hours and a ton of history. See what makes this historic site a spot for the entertainment industry and family fun .
5. Did you miss the ? Check out the video online to see the and walk through Old Town Montrose on Charter Channel 382.