if you're looking for a Halloween costume, you don't have to travel too far.
Here are several Montrose and La Crescenta merchants selling or renting Halloween costumes:
- Pattye's Closet carries giant vintage hats, sequined glitz dresses, silk gloves, tiaras and costume jewels from the '20s through the '80s. Search the closet at 2422 Honolulu Ave., Montrose.
- It Takes a Village... Kids in Montrose carries Rock N' Roll inspired t-shirts for the aspiring rock star in your household. In addition, tutus and flower caps for a flower costume can outfit an infant to 18 months. Check out the shop at 2317 Honolulu Ave., Montrose.
- Critters has wands, tiaras and the general poofy skirts designed for a classic princess look. The store also carries firefighter hats, Hallow's eve gifts and treats. The store is located at 2277 Honolulu Ave., Montrose.
- has baby or toddler get-ups for your wild ones. The shop carries lion, lady bug, giraffe print, bunny and bat costumes and is located at 2430 Honolulu Ave., Montrose.
- Color Me Casey is an eco-friendly design company run by mom of two Casey Primo. She sells a frock or dress inspired by the night's popular sweet: candy corn. She also has a pumpkin bib for your drooling ghoul and
- Once Upon a Child carries gently used kids costumes and accessories for families on a budget. Find out what's in stock by calling 818-248-9996 or visiting 2607 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta.
- Jeri's Costumes is run out of a local home at 2371 Mayfield Ave., Montrose. Need a petticoat, unique dress or just want to explore the collection? Call ahead and find which costumes are available at 818-249-5462.
- Bizzy B in Hollywood has a pop-up Halloween store at 3810 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta, offers a variety of costumes for women, men and kids. It's open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Star Wars and Disney characters are some of the popular kids items. The store also stocks up on zombie blood, fake teeth, wigs and other accessories.
Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids