Maybe Halloween crept up on you this year.
Now, you're stuck wondering how it's the end of October. Don't fret because Montrose Patch has this Hallow's Eve.
1. The mummy never gets old - not just because they're preserved - but because it's simple and a quick way to make a costume. Make the afterlife chic by picking up extra toilet paper from , or . If you want to take it up a notch, run to or for white fabric that you can rip up and wrap 'round your embalmed self.
2. Does your little one need a costume in a pickle? Check out for gently used costumes for children of all ages or for animal frocks and mystical creatures.
3. Whether you believe in the zombie apocalypse or not, a zombie makes a great costume. Stop by a local thrift store or for clothes to rip up and splatter with fake blood or scarlet paint. Find white and black make up at Rite Aid or Walgreens to make your eyes swollen. Make your hair messy and stumble along Honolulu Avenue during .
4. If you want something elaborate, but you really don't have a creative bone on that skeleton of yours, call Jeri's Costumes, an emergency operation run out of a Montrose home. Jeri's Costumes is located at 2371 Mayfield Ave., Montrose and can be reached at (818) 249-546. Tons of rental looks await you close to home.
5. . All you need is black felt ears made from a head band and black eyeliner to make whiskers. Sport a black outfit and refer to .
Do you have a great photo of your child in costume?