1. Glendale Centre Theatre presents To Kill a Mockingbird. This play, based on Harper Lee's 1960 smash novel, is an American classic. The show plays at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Saturday and at 3 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets begin at $18. Visit their site here. 324 N Orange St., 818-244-8481.
2. If you plan on sleeping in on Sunday morning, you'll be happy to know that the is offering service Saturday night at 5:30. See you there! 2411 Montrose Ave., 818-249-2008.
3. However, if you do plan on waking up early Sunday, there's a special treat in store. Head over to as the "nationally renowned Christian musical ensemble" Mosaic leads worship at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m. Mosaic is based in Nashville, TN. Everyone is welcome! 2902 Montrose Ave., 818 249-6137.
4. Did you know that every Sunday, a group of local "biking enthusiasts" take a lovely bike ride through the mountains. Riders meet at the at 4:30 p.m. and proceed to ride 10-15 miles over the next two hours. Sounds fun! Don't forget your sunscreen! 2501 Honolulu Ave., 818-249-3993.
5. Get your dance fix at the Alex Theatre Sunday night, as Lilia Dance Studio presents the Lilia Dance Concert at 6 p.m. The evening of dance will feature Latin American dance, gypsy dance, jazz and tap. Tickets begin at $25. Click here for more information. 216 N. Brand Blvd., 91203, 818-243-2539.