1. The is kicking off summer the best way- with yoga and smoothies! Karen Kazanci will be leading teens and tweens through yoga from 3 p.m.-5 p.m., followed by delicious smoothies. Best of all, it's free!
2. This afternoon is the second in a series of weekly Harry Potter screenings at the nearby . Enjoy the PG film with your family at 3 p.m. It's free, and refreshments will be served.
3. At 6 p.m., there will be a Planning and Land Use Committee Meeting in the community room of .
4. Immediately after, the Crescenta Valley Town Council will hold its general meeting at 7 p.m. They will discuss the CV Water District's budget workshop, and the much-anticipated dog park. This meeting will also take place in the community room of .
5. Stop by tonight at 7 p.m. for a meditation class. The aim of the class is to make students' minds peaceful and calm, and let that serentity flow to all aspects of daily life. Class is one hour and costs $10.